What is Social Innovation?
Yep We Design Foundation has partnered with Shane Shepherd’s B4U Fall organization to teach youth ages 12-28 years of age Digital Marketing, and Graphic Design. B4U Fall was awarded $75,000 from United Way of Central Indiana for their Social Innovation Fund.
The Social Innovation Fund is an opportunity for community-based organizations to propose new ideas and scale successful programs that could lead to better possibilities for thousands of individuals and families who are living in or one step away from poverty. The Fund specifically targets initiatives that can accelerate positive outcomes for individuals needing safe and affordable housing; access to healthy food, transportation or education; pathways to better-paying jobs; and improved physical, mental and behavioral health.
Yep We Design Foundation will be teaching alternating 10-week courses in Digital Marketing, and Graphic Design to a group of 10 students through the end of 2020.
Learn Graphic Design
Accepting Registrants, course starting in the Summer. During this 10 week course students will get introduced to graphic design. This program will help students understand what graphic design is, and how to use it. We’ll also touch on the basic industry standard software like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
This program is for beginners to graphic design theory and for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of color theory, typography, layout design logo design, branding, and more as it relates to graphic design.
- Learn the steps in the design process
- Learn how to effectively design images with type.
- Learn solutions to common design problems
- Learn where to get ideas for your projects
- Learn to design and organize layouts that demand attention
- Learn the importance of having a strong message before you begin designing
Learn Digital Marketing
“Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time. Today, that means you need to meet them where they are already spending time: on the internet.”- HubSpot
During the next 10 weeks students will get introduced to digital marketing. Students will learn how to promote and sell products and services by leveraging online marketing tactics such as social media marketing, content marketing, and SEO.
This program is for beginners to marketing and for anyone who wants to learn the strategies to get real results.
- Learn the steps in developing a marketing strategy
- Learn how to develop a content strategy
- Learn how to craft digital advertisements
- Learn how to track and apply website analytics to your marketing
- Learn to Leverage Conversion Rate Optimization to Drive Growth